One Goal: Education for All

Thursday, July 17, 2008

...paving a way for this...

Many people I knew tend to regard me as man-hater, some of them also doubt my gender preference. Little did they know that in my inmost being I have kept few men that I really admired, their memories I have treasured so much.

Right now I am feeling a sudden infatuation to one of them, which I have known since college. I used to express my admiration to this person and share this with some friends however nobody believed me.

His voice has captured me and I long to hear it. Much deeper than this, the way he values life are spirit-lifting to me. Learning from this man tickles idealism and the way to make it real. His passion for art provoked my romantic tendencies. His desires are definite and he pursues them with passion. He inspires me by his simplicity and meekness. He maybe physically petite but he possesses gigantic heart for service, life and values.

How I long to see him again and spend intimate moments of intellectual stimulation with him.

No comments: