One Goal: Education for All

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

THE LIFE OF COFFEE I HAD

i started drinking coffee when i get to college because they say it awakens. then, i got hooked and i am leading others to get hooked as well.

i still remember i used to nag my mom about coffee drinking because she drinks a lot. but now, i already surpassed her coffee drinking ability. the average i could is four cups in a day all having teaspoonful per batch and i rarely drink water.

my brothers used to chat about my coffee drinking behavior. i somehow sense that the family is alarmed about the coffee drinking behavior.

nevertheless, i can't stop drinking coffee because i treasure the memories brought by coffee drinking. coffee is my witness to the relatively saddest and happiest points of my life. i also used coffee as a vessel in my relationship building.

yes, i have influence many to drink coffee but at the same time my influence went beyond that. as we enjoy sipping our coffee, we enjoy the moment together. we enjoy the time as we share life. we enjoy the coffee as we savor the passing of time.

many says coffee is bad. maybe i should agree but whenever the thought of those relationships and fellowships i made i cannot discount the relevance of coffee in my life. even as i write this, beside me is a pitcher of coffee.

as i sip my coffee, it reminds me to build meaningful relationships that would create an impact in the society. i am but a single individual crying for a battle to recreate because i am hopeful for a better society.

hope i could sit with you with a cup of coffee.

No comments: