One Goal: Education for All

Monday, July 16, 2007

LOVE SONG (click to view video)

I PROMISE
(Jaci Velasquez)

Lord You know my heart
And all my desires
And the secret things
I never tell
Lord You know them well

Though I maybe young
I see and understand
That at time like sheep
We go astray
And things get out of hand

CHORUS:
So I promise to be true to You
To live my life in purity as unto You
Waiting for the day
Till I hear You say
" Here is the one I have created,
Just for you."

Until then Oh, Lord
I will be content
Knowing that true love will come someday
It will only come from You

Cause I have seen
The suffering that loneliness can cause
When we choose to give our love away
Without a righteous cause

(REPEAT CHORUS)


Engagement in a romantic relationship is an emotional investment that we cannot easily take back. If we fail, we can only shed tears but the pain it causes will continually remind us.

I love loving, it's one of the noblest things an individual can do. But i hate the pain it brings when we don't deserve the experience.

No comments: