One Goal: Education for All

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lord why am i going through what am i going through right now? it seems i am losing the horizon. You are pointing me to lead others but why can't i lead myself? i know that all things work for the good of those who love You, i am holding on to that promise. I know You keep your promises.

Lord can you please cause me to hold a little more and be a little patient with life? during these times i don't need dream stealers and brain corruptors. Lord can You please lead to people who will teach me to love You in spite of and despite of? Lord can You please shut my ears to the whispers of dream stealers and mind corruptors?

Lord cause me to maintain a positive outlook in life. i am so overwhelmed with my life today and i must admit i am so vulnerable. caused me to put on the armor of life and press on to the job that You have commissioned me. Remind me always that "You must become greater and I must become less". may i also be reminded that "to live is Christ and to die is gain."

in the midst of this temporal universe caused me to focus on eternity. protect me from all kinds of temptations and cause me to flee from temptations. i submit my thoughts to You for i know all my sinful tendencies dwell in my mind. cover me with Your blood that i may present my self worthy.

No comments: